Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ideas from the AMAZING Silhouette Blog!

Not long after I was accepted as a Silhouette artist I was pleasantly surprised when I jumped on the Silhouette blog for some ideas and found one of my designs staring back at me!!! And what a cute stare it was! I absolutely love what Jeana did to bring this little guy to life! The imagination and creativity of individuals takes my efforts and talents far beyond anything I would have ever thought it could be! WOW and a big thanks to Silhouette for creating something that we can all use and create works of art with!
PS- This post was done Sept 11, 2012 so it was from last years FALL fun, but I thought I would take a moment to reminisce! Here is the link to the page for the HOW TO from the Silhouette Blog:
http://blog.silhouetteamerica.com/2012_09_01_archive.html
(you have to scroll down more than 3/4 of the page to find it amongst all the other posts from that month. Sorry. Maybe someday I will better learn how to link things!)

No comments:

Post a Comment